Senior leaders of UArctic's higher education member institutions (rectors/provosts/presidents/chancellors or vice-rector equivalents) are invited to a special roundtable discussion on the themes of the UArctic Congress 2018.
- Annelin Eriksen (University of Bergen) "Agenda 2030 and the Arctic: perspectives from the University of Bergen"
- Elena Kudryashova (Northern (Arctic) Federal University) "Education for young Arctic scholars: new practices"
- Anne Husebekk (UiT) "Competence is the key for sustainable development of the Arctic"
- Hans Adolfsson (Umeå University) "Arctic 5 University Cooperation"
- Masanori Kasahara (Hokkaido University) "Connecting the Arctic with the World - Arctic Research at Hokkaido University"
- Matti Sarén (Kajaani University of Applied Sciences) "Role of universities on digitalising Arctic rural areas, Kainuu-region as forerunner"
- Neil Emery (Trent University) "UArctic Rectors Forum 2019 - Themes and Program"