Chair: Professor Jari Niemelä, Rector of the University of Helsinki, Host of UArctic Congress 2018
- Tarja Halonen, President, Finland
- Rebekka Borsch, State Secretary, Ministry of Education and Research, Norway
- Kirsten Hastrup, University of Copenhagen
- Atte Korhola, University of Helsinki
- Representative from Iceland (TBC)
In the Grand Final, the results from two exciting side events will be presented: the Arctic Expedition (a challenge-based event for students) and the Sustainability Visions Lab (an invitation-based lab that creates alternative sustainability pathways for the Arctic).