Chair: Professor Jukka Kola, Rector of the University of Helsinki, Host of UArctic Congress 2018
- Ms Tarja Halonen, President, Finland
- Ms Rebekka Borsch, State Secretary, Ministry of Education and Research, Norway
- Professor Kirsten Hastrup, University of Copenhagen
- Professor Atte Korhola, University of Helsinki
- Representative from Iceland (TBC)
In the Grand Final, the results from two exciting side events will be presented: the Arctic Expedition (a challenge-based event for students) and the Sustainability Visions Lab (an invitation-based lab that creates alternative sustainability pathways for the Arctic).
Social Program - Reception at Helsinki City Hall